The Tennessee State Museum is on the MOVE
with the Big Payback on May 3, 2017

A grand new Tennessee State Museum will open at the northwest corner of the Bicentennial Mall in the fall of 2018! This project has been years in the making. Soon, Tennessee’s historic treasures will have a beautiful and worthy new home. 

The State Museum is proud to once again participate in the Big Payback and to share some of the moving stories about our institution. Learn how members of our team are working behind the scenes to help bring the new building to fruition. Discover how we plan to bring the Volunteer State’s history to life in innovative new ways which will spark the imagination of students, Tennessee’s citizens, and our many visitors from around the globe.

Make your MOVE by donating to the State Museum 

The Big Payback, presented by The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee, is a community-wide, day of online giving celebrating Middle Tennessee’s spirit of generosity.

This 24-hour online event assists organizations, like the State Museum, raise much-needed, unrestricted dollars for educational programs and exhibitions. But, best of all, your donation will result in a one-year membership to the Museum Foundation (click here to learn more about member benefits.) Join us as we move towards a bright new future! Please help us spread the word by sharing this with your friends and family.

Donate to the State Museum during the Big Payback and receive additional Museum Store discounts on May 3 only!

Use your lunch hour May 3 to join the Museum Foundation and receive an additional discount of 20% on all store merchandise. Our staff will be on hand outside the Museum Store to sign up participants in the Big Payback. With every donation of $25 or more, donors will receive all the following perks:

• One-year membership in the Foundation

• Special sale discounts in the Museum Store (On May 3 only, you will receive the member’s discount of 10% plus an additional 10% for signing up during the Big Payback … which totals to a 20% discount)

• Unique giveaways such as museum catalogs

Already a member? Consider making your donation to the Big Payback on May 3 towards purchasing a gift membership … this would make a wonderful Mother’s Day gift!

It’s your MOVE!

Tennessee State Museum
505 Deaderick Street
Nashville, TN 37243-1120
FREE ADMISSION
 
Open: Tuesday - Saturday:
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday: 1 to 5 p.m.
Closed: Mondays and four holidays: New Year's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
(615) 741-2692
TOLL-FREE: 800-407-4324
museuminfo@tnmuseum.org

 

 

 

 
 
tn4me
Tennessee State Museum
505 Deaderick Street
Nashville, TN 37243-1120
FREE ADMISSION
 
Open: Tuesday - Saturday:
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday: 1 to 5 p.m.
Closed: Mondays and four holidays: New Year's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
(615) 741-2692
TOLL-FREE: 800-407-4324
museuminfo@tnmuseum.org

 

 

 

 
 
tn4me